TRINITY TACTICAL USA - TRAINING COURSES
Our training staff is nationally recognized and composed of expert law enforcement and military trainers, providing our clients the highest level of quality training while utilizing all available technological advancements within the field. From basic hand-to-hand combat through advanced tactical classes TrinTac USA excels as the leader in superior training within the industry.
ALL COURSES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
CARRY CONCEALED/DEFENSIVE TRAINING
DELAWARE CONCEALED CARRY TRAINING - 6 to 8 Hrs - $225.00
Multi-State Concealed Carry Course - 2 Day Course- Delaware & Florida CCDW - $325.00
- Pennsylvania Carry Concealed Training - $225.00
- Maryland Wear and Carry - 16 Hrs - $225.00
(ALL CLASSROOM IS COMPLETED, THEN WE SCHEDULE RANGE TIME)
- 5 Hrs- Eddy Eagle Child Safety - Pre-K - Third Grade - Free for schools and rec centers!
- NRA First Steps Training 3 Hour Beginner Training
Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun 3 Hrs - $75.00
- NRA - Basic Pistol Training Course - 8 Hrs - $125.00
- NRA Basic Rifle - 14 Hrs - $175.00
- NRA Basic Shotgun - 10 Hrs - $150.00
- Person Protection In the Home - 2 Day Course - $275.00
- Personal Protection Outside the Home - 8 Hrs - $225.00
Personal Protection In The Home Part II 3 Hrs - $75.00
STATE REQUIRED COURSES
- Security/Bail Enforcement Pistol Certification Course - 40 Hours - $450.00
- Maryland Security Professionals Firearms Training - 40 Hrs - $450.00
**Delaware Security Training Package, ALL CERTIFICATIONS, BEST DEAL!**
DE16HR Security Training, DE40HR Handgun
$725.00 (Add DECCDW) $925.00 for Total Package!
- Basic Carbine Operator Course - 8 Hrs - $275.00
- Advanced Carbine Operator Course - 16 Hrs - $500.00
- Self Defense Shotgun Course - 8 Hrs - $275.00
- Advanced Private CCDW Instruction - 5 Hrs - $50.00 per hour/$125.00 3 hour block Recommended!
- Women's Self Defense Course - 8 Hrs - $175.00
- NRA Woman On Target - 6 Hrs - $150.00
SafeEd and Equipment can customize training events to meet specific department / Company or personal needs. If you wish to obtain training that is not listed above please contact a SafeEd Training Coordinator by calling 302-355-1772